Brainstormed Ideas

Admin
Site Admin

Brainstormed Ideas

Post by Admin » Tue Jun 18, 2019 4:19 pm

Please Note- I am not in love with all of my ideas so there is room for change/adjustment here. A lot of it. A need for it in fact...

Humans
Leftover normal people, bunker people, holy roller type end of days sort of people
Makeup reqs- nothing special. no barrier to entry
Good on any plane

Lenorians
Named after famed Atlantis scholar who rediscovered lost city, she has become a goddess like cult figure in the last 100 years.
Make-up reqs- aquatic features, shells, nets, corals, scales, etc.
Strong on Magic plane, ok on tech plane, struggle most on mundane plane

Trolls
Named because of their neon hair and radioactive personalities. ((not radioactive bad- but charismatic vibrancy!) I have also thought to name these Jems.... after Jem and the holograms???
Make-up Reqs- A lot of 80s neon- minimum of 5 neon outermost layer costume pieces, neon/vibrant hair
Strong socials on any plane, not so good at physicals
World altering events change everything. Eco-nuts tries to warn us about the dangers of radiation and nuclear power. We weren’t scared or convinced when fish turned up with three eyes and snakes started having two heads. We just sort of accepted these anomalies as freaks of nature we could deal with. I don’t think I’d ever hire a Gamma to do a job if it required stealth or quiet- but if a job needed a face or a front man- Id stick one of these irradiated lunatics at the top of my list.
Harbingers I dont love the name
Named because these early technology adopteres and engineers foretold the rise of the computer and technology era. They talked about the great web of information and communication before it was plugged into every home. The first species mutation in this group ocurred when the founders were gaming at a home grown mud/LAN party on some apple 2es and magic came back. Now these nerds can hop online with little effort and tap into a technology consciousness. ((HAVE I LOST MY MIND))

hmmmm need some more ideas...

pbensch

Re: Brainstormed Ideas

Post by pbensch » Wed Jul 24, 2019 1:26 am

I know one of the ideas we had brainstormed back in early days was for the "tank" species to go with Gargoyles and tap into the 90's cartoon a bit.

Bat style wings, some use of prosthetic makeup and full paint in stone colors with cracks or veins. Some ease of access to the magi plane, but difficult to access tech.